- HOPE ON! This coin design was created in partnership with Julie Overlease, the author of Hope Upon Impact, and hand-drawn with love by her daughter, Evelyn (original drawings pictured). This amazing book of Evelyn's recovery from an unexpected accident is filled with faith, love, hope, and miracles. With each purchase of this coin design, 10% of the proceeds will be donated to School of Faith and Hope On LLC. We hope that just as this book helps us believe in miracles, the coin can do the same and that it can encourage us to live each day in faith, love, and to always HOPE ON!
- ONE OF A KIND. Each authentic US coin pendant is handmade to order in Southern California. Modified finishes, chain length, and coin addition available.
- BUILD YOUR OWN. Create your own style by picking this special Hope On! dime to add to a current Mariamor piece or to any of your at-home favorites. If chosen without one of these 18-inch chains, each coin comes drilled with one hole and hung on a jump ring, so that you are able to mix and match your way!
- FROM THE AUTHOR. “Have faith. Hope on! God is good,” is from my heart, but it is a message that I believe will bring strength and encouragement to others on the journey of life. God is love. My family, dear friends and faith-filled community buoyed us with prayers and compassionate support in the midst of our crisis - evidence of God’s love on Earth. Evelyn and I are thrilled to creatively collaborate with Mariamor - a company all about love- on “Hope on!” pieces.
- EVERY DAY, SPREAD LOVE. Mariamor was founded with the intention to spread love, happiness, beauty, and joy with every unique piece of inspirational jewelry we create.
To purchase Hope Upon Impact: A Miraculous True Story of Faith, Love & God’s Goodness (hardcover, e-book, and audiobook), visit ParacletePress.com, Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble and more.